AQUREA HF CREAM GEL
Information about Aqurea-HF Urea 40% Cream Gel
Aqurea-HF Urea 40% Cream Gel helps to heal and soothe dry, cracked skin on the feet and heels. Tea tree oil has anti-inflammatory properties and aids in the reduction of inflammation and redness. It also contains liquid paraffin, which aids in the removal of dead skin cells, the retention of moisture, and softening of the skin.
Aqua, Liquid Paraffin, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Vera Extract, Triethanolamine, Light Liquid Paraffin, Acrylates/C10-30, Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Tea Tree Oil, Glycerin, Polysilicon-11, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate
- Aqurea-HF Urea 40% Cream Gel is beneficial for healing and soothing dry and cracked skin of feet and heels
- It contains tea tree oil which has anti-inflammatory properties and aids in reducing inflammation and redness
- It also contains liquid paraffin, which softens and moisturises the skin while also reducing itching and flaking
Directions For Use:
Apply gel on the affected area twice daily and rub in until absorbed completely or as advised by your physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children