BLYNDS AC GEL 50GM
Information about Blynds AC Gel SPF 30+
Blynds AC Gel SPF 30+ offers broad-spectrum protection from the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays. The Instasorb technology fights against acne with its anti-inflammatory action and promotes skin hydration. The sunscreen leaves a matte finish and is non-greasy, lightweight, and paraben-free.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, C12-C15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Bemotrizinol, Saccharide Isomerate, Aqua, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Perfume
- The sunscreen gel protects the skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays and IR rays
- It helps to reduce sunburns and skin tanning and prevent the formation of sunspots
- It protects the skin cells from sun damage caused due to continuous sun exposure
- It contains antioxidants that protect the skin cells from free radicals that cause oxidative damage
Good to Know:
- Sweat and water-resistant
Best Suited For:
Area of Application:
Exposed body parts
- Sun damage
- Skin tanning
- Sunspots formation
- Premature skin ageing
Directions for Use:
Apply liberally on the face, neck, and exposed areas of the skin at least 15 minutes before exposure and as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store below 30C. Do not freeze
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes and flush with water if it enters the eyes
It is recommended to wear sunscreen even on cloudy days and during winter.