RIVELA LITE SUNSCREEN 1
Information about Rivela Lite Sunscreen SPF 50
Rivela Lite Sunscreen SPF 50 combines chemical and physical filters specially designed to provide superior broad-spectrum protection from UVA and UVB rays. The Advanced Tinosorb filters provide a booster effect for higher SPF protection. It gives 98% UVB protection from sunburn. The sunscreen helps slow down again and is formulated with liquid crystal technology for a velvet touch and non-sticky feel.
Purified Water, Alkyl(C12-15) Benzoate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Octocrylene, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol (As Dispersion), Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocoglucoside, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cyclomethicone, Polyamide-5, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acrylodimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, C20-22 Alcohols, Phenoxyethanol /Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Edta Tetrasodium Salt, Fragrance, Triethanolamine
- Advanced Tinosorb Filters: Provides booster effect for higher SPF protection
- High SPF (50): Provides 98% UVB protection from sunburn
- Boots star rating of *** (3) stars: Provides UVA protection and prevents tanning and premature ageing of the skin
- Liquid crystal technology: Gives velvety touch and non-sticky feel
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant that provides additional protection from sun damage
- Moisturiser: Hydrates the skin
- Water-resistant and Dermatologically tested
Best Suited For:
All skin types
Area of Application:
Exposed body skin and face
Suntan and sunburn
Directions for Use:
- Apply generously on face, neck, and other sun-exposed areas 20 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply every 2 hours or after swimming or sweating heavily
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool, dry, and dark place
- Keep out of reach of children
Apply every day for maximum protection.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How much and how often should sunscreen be applied?
Apply around half a teaspoon on the face and neck and one teaspoon on the sun-exposed areas of the body 20 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours or after swimming or sweating heavily.
What precautions should I take while using sunscreen?
Avoid contact with the eyes and flush with water if the sunscreen enters the eyes.
What are the possible side effects that can occur while using sunscreen?
Common side effects are drying and tightening of the skin.